To become a Graduate Program in Educational Management that has a comparative advantage in the field of educational management, internationally recognized and imbued with Islamic values.
- Preparing educational leaders who are moral, professional, and innovative.
- Improving the performance of a complete and correct education system.
- Conducting teaching, research, publications, and community service in the field of Educational Management to advance educational praxis.
- Building a network of educational improvement at national and international levels that are imbued with Islamic values.
- Building and developing an innovative educational information system.
- Empowering educational institutions and organizations.
- Developing moral and professional HR competencies in the field of educational management who are able to:
- Have a noble and professional character of educational leadership.
- Develop professional performance in educational management identified by the sharpness of analysis and problem-solving in education through a comprehensive review and utilize best practices in educational management.
- Develop educational management based on values, culture, civilization, and Islamic institutional systems that are able to:
- Develop and update the integration of religion, science, technology, and culture by mastering and understanding approaches, methods, and scientific principles, along with the application skills in implementing educational management.
- Solve educational problems using educational skills and management through research and development activities based on scientific principles.
Developed Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to work as academic staff, researchers, professionals.
- Ability to analyze problems of the developing educational and learning management in education.
- Ability to contribute in finding solutions and efforts to develop effective educational management concepts, theories, and methodologies.
- Ability to communicate scientifically on science and ideas for effective managerial activities as a result of the carried out studies and research.
- Ability to build a network to improve the quality of education.
- Educational leaders with creativity and integrity
- Researcher in the field of educational management
- Innovative educational developer